skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Let the rain fall...
When the storms of life
Are hurdling fast towards you
Look through the shadows
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Pac-man
The yellow man moves
Up, down, left, right, back and forth
I wish to be him
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
ThunderStorm
Do not mess with me
Because I fear if you do
I will want to die
View my complete profile
Loyal Followers Keep Me Alive
How should one keep the state of their heart?
My Blog List
//bephotograph
espacio WWE Legacy
Health and Fitness
Kids For Kenya Support
life's free treats
muslimah wear
Mustards and Marmalades
Por caminos no trazados
Solopidounsegundo*_*
TRACE YOUR STUFF
Subscribe To One Who Needs You
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2009
(13)
►
May
(1)
▼
January
(12)
Ecofriendly
Shut Up and Let Me Go
Pac-man
Washed Over
Drizzle
Fetal Position
Method in the Madness
A Constricting Institution
The Power in Fingers
All Alone
Burnin' Up... In Death
Disney's Originality
No comments:
Post a Comment